Jul. 09, 2021
The electronic governor can automatically increase and decrease the oil supply quantity in the injection pump according to the change of diesel engine load, so that the diesel engine can operate at a stable speed. At present, the governor has been widely used in industrial DC motor speed regulation, industrial conveyor belt speed regulation, lighting and lighting mediation, computer power cooling, DC fan and so on.
When the external load changes, the electronic governor of generating set can automatically adjust the fuel supply of injection pump to ensure the stable operation of diesel generator at the specified speed.In addition, it can also control the maximum speed to prevent the diesel engine from flying, that is, the abnormal situation of overspeed operation. At the same time, it can also ensure the normal and stable operation of the generator set at the minimum speed. So what are the classification of diesel generator governor?
1. According to the different control machinery, governor is divided into: electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical.
2. According to different uses, the governor can be divided into single system, double system and full system.
(1) Single speed governor: single speed governor, also known as constant speed governor, can only control the maximum speed of diesel engine. The pre tightening force of the speed regulating spring is fixed in this governor. Only when the speed of the diesel engine exceeds the maximum rated speed can the governor function, so it is called constant speed governor.
(2) Dual governor: dual governor, also known as two pole governor, is used to control the maximum speed and the minimum stable speed of diesel engine.
(3) Full set governor: the full set governor can control the diesel engine to move at any speed within the specified speed range. The difference between its working principle and constant speed governor is that the spring bearing plate is made to be movable, so the spring force is not a fixed value, but controlled by the control lever. With the change of the position of the control lever, the spring force of the governor also changes, so the diesel engine can be controlled to work stably at any speed.
In the mid-1970s, the mechanical hydraulic governor was widely used in the generator set or marine diesel engine powered by diesel engine or gas engine. With the need of energy saving, it is obvious that the traditional mechanical hydraulic governor in the market at that time can no longer meet the ideal regulation requirements.The electronic governor can automatically increase or decrease the fuel supply in the fuel injection pump according to the change of diesel engine load, so that the diesel engine can run at a stable speed. At present, the governor has been widely used in industrial DC motor speed regulation, industrial conveyor belt speed regulation, lighting and lighting mediation, computer power cooling, DC fan and so on.
If you want to know more about diesel generator, you are welcome to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan. 27, 2023
Jan. 27, 2023
Get in Touch