Aug. 16, 2021
At present, generators are widely used in industrial and agricultural production, national defense, science and technology, and daily life. In the process of using three-phase generators, users sometimes will inevitably have some operational failures. For example, the generator does not generate power. You must understand the three-phase power generation and there are nine main reasons for power generation. Before learning the reason why the generator does not generate electricity, the user must first understand the principle of the three-phase generator. In this article, the generator manufacturer-Dingbo Power will introduce you in detail.
A generator is a mechanical device that converts other forms of energy into electrical energy. It is driven by a water turbine, steam turbine, diesel engine or other power machinery, and converts the energy generated by water flow, airflow, fuel combustion or nuclear fission into mechanical energy and then transmits it to the generator. Converted into electrical energy by a generator.
There are many forms of generators, but their working principles are based on the law of electromagnetic induction and the law of electromagnetic force. Therefore, the general principle of its construction is: use appropriate magnetic and conductive materials to form magnetic circuits and circuits that conduct electromagnetic induction with each other to generate electromagnetic power and achieve the purpose of energy conversion.
There are nine main reasons why three-phase generators do not generate electricity:
1. The control screen indicates that the voltmeter is broken;
2. The auto-manual-de-excitation switch on the control screen is at the de-excitation position (automatic generator set function);
3. Wiring error;
4. No remanence or too low remanence;
5. The carbon brush and the collector ring are in poor contact or the carbon brush spring pressure is not enough (three-wave brush motor);
6. The carbon brush holder is rusty or the carbon powder is stuck in the carbon brush so that the carbon brush cannot move up and down (three-wave brush motor);
7. The rectifier two on the excitation rectifier board have an open circuit or a freewheeling diode short circuit (three-wave brushed motor);
8. The rotating rectifier module is damaged;
9. The generator winding or excitation winding is broken or has poor contact.
When a three-phase generator does not generate power, the user can eliminate the cause of the fault according to the above points. If you have any questions, please call the generator manufacturer-Dingbo Power. We have a team of professional experts. The leading excellent and excellent technical team has always been committed to providing customers with comprehensive and caring one-stop diesel generator set solutions. If you are interested to learn any types of diesel generator set, we are here to serve and we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May. 14, 2022
Get in Touch