Mar. 01, 2022
According to Dingbo years of practical experience, generator manufacturers continue to summarize the following common sense of safe use:
1. The boiling point of cooling water in the diesel generator is higher than that of ordinary water, so when the diesel generator is running, do not open the pressure cap of the water tank or heat exchanger. In order to avoid personal injury, the unit must be cooled and the pressure released before maintenance.
2. Diesel contains benzene and lead. Take special care not to swallow or inhale diesel and engine oil when inspecting, discharging or filling diesel. Do not inhale exhaust gases from the unit.
3. Install a fire extinguisher in a suitable position. Use the correct type of fire extinguisher as required by your local fire department. Foam extinguishers should not be used on fires caused by electrical equipment.
4. Do not apply unnecessary grease to the diesel generator. Accumulated grease and lubricating oil can lead to overheating of generator sets, engine damage and fire hazards.
5. Diesel generators should be kept clean and sundries should not be placed. Remove all debris from the diesel generator and keep the floor clean and dry.
1. The generator set and control panel shall be protected by electricians and professional maintenance personnel. Make suggestions for large-scale or small-scale maintenance according to the operating conditions.
All connections and actuator links should be lubricated periodically to check for reliability, firmness and loosening of bolts.
2. Full-time maintenance personnel shall maintain and protect the generator according to the generator protection requirements, record the operation process and the number of parts to be replaced, and fill in the generator trial operation/operation record, etc.
3. Check as follows :(1) Lubrication system: check liquid level and oil leakage; Change the oil and oil filter;
(2) Intake system: check the air filter, pipe position and connector; Replace the air filter;
(3) exhaust system: check the exhaust blockage and leakage; Discharge silencer carbon and water;
(4) There are some generators: check whether the air inlet is blocked, wiring terminals, insulation, oscillation and all components are normal;
(5) Replace oil, various oil separators and air separators according to the actual situation;
(6) Clean and check the control panel once a month, carry out maintenance and protection operations, summarize the protection process, compare the operation parameters before and after the protection, and summarize the protection statement;
(7) Cooling system: check the radiator, pipes and joints; Water level, belt tension and pump, etc. , regularly clean the filter screen of cooler fan and cooler fan bearing;
(8) Fuel system: check oil level, speed limiter, tubing and joint, fuel pump. Discharge liquid (sediment or water in the tank and oil-water separator), replace the diesel filter;
if you find more related problems in the process of use want to be answered, call Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd, here you will be able to find the answer you want.
Quality is always one aspect of choosing diesel generators for you. High-quality products perform well, have a longer lifespan, and ultimately prove to be more economical than cheap products. Dingbo diesel generators promise to provide high-quality products. These generators undergo multiple quality inspections during the entire manufacturing process, except for the highest standards of performance and efficiency testing before entering the market. To produce high-quality, durable and high-performance generators is the promise of Dingbo Power diesel generators. Dingbo has fulfilled its promise for each product. The experienced professionals will also help you choose the right diesel generating sets according to your needs. For more information, please continue to pay attention to Dingbo Power.
Jan. 31, 2023
Get in Touch