Sep. 07, 2021
Diesel generator set is a kind of high-precision mechanical equipment, the price is not cheap, so you must pay attention to safety when transporting and hoisting. Incorrect movement and hoisting may cause serious damage to the diesel generator set and its components. Container-type power stations or silent-type generator sets are specially designed for special occasions and have special-purpose diesel generator sets. They all have specially designed shells that are convenient to transport and easy to install. They are much easier to move, transport and hoist than open-frame diesel generator sets. So what should be paid attention to when the diesel generator set is transported and hoisted?
1. The carrying capacity of the transportation vehicle should be more than 120% of the total weight of the diesel generator set and its accessories.
2. Before transportation, the diesel generator set should be firmly fixed in the carriage to avoid the turbulence and vibration of the transportation process causing its parts to become loose or even damaged.
3. Carry out the necessary safety packaging for the diesel generator set that needs to be transported, such as installing a wooden box and lining with rain-proof cloth, etc., to prevent the diesel generator set from being exposed to wind and sun and causing unnecessary damage.
4. When the diesel generator set is being transported, it is forbidden to place any person/object on the generator set.
5. When loading and unloading diesel generator sets from vehicles, forklifts or hoisting equipment should be used to avoid dumping or falling of the diesel generator sets to the ground, causing damage. The carrying capacity of the fork arm of the forklift should be greater than 120~130% of the weight of the diesel generator set.
Notice! Do not use the lifting ring of the diesel engine or alternator to lift the diesel generator set!
For container-type power stations or silent-type generator sets that are specially used for special occasions and have special purposes, they all have specially designed shells that are convenient to handle and easy to install, which are much easier to move, handle and hoist than open-frame diesel generator sets.
The above are some key points needed to be paid attention to when diesel generator set is transported and hoisted. For the standard open-frame diesel generator set of Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd., the diesel engine and the alternator are installed on a steel base. In the design and manufacture, the safety and convenience of the unit during movement and lifting have been considered. In addition, when hoisting the diesel generator set, the hoisting site must be on a level and hard ground. Obstacles in the transportation road and hoisting site must be removed before hoisting to ensure that there are no obstacles in the working area. If you need to know more, we have professional experts who are ready to serve. Please call us at +86 13667715899 or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch