Jul. 26, 2021
Diesel generator set is a large-scale equipment. When the generator manufacturer wins the bid in the equipment bidding project, it shall start to actively prepare goods to ensure timely supply within the time agreed in the contract. Before the electric generator products leave the factory, they need to go through a series of routine tests. Only after passing the tests can they be delivered to the customers.
Precautions for supply of diesel generator set:
(1) The diesel generator set shall comply with the requirements of design and construction drawings and technical documents, and the materials, equipment and construction shall not be lower than the requirements of all relevant national, industrial and local standards and technical specifications.
(2) In case of any contradiction in the bidding data, construction drawings, design changes and other technical documents, the latest design changes, the owner's contact letter and meeting minutes shall prevail.
(3) Before use, provide the customer with the factory certificate, operation manual, test data and other quality certificates of the diesel generator set, and be certified by the designated quality inspection department to ensure that the quality of the diesel generator set meets the technical requirements. The diesel generator set that has not been inspected or fails to pass the inspection shall not be used for construction.
(4) Provide a detailed description of the brand, model, specification, technical parameters, manufacturer and manufacturing standard of the diesel generator set provided.
Precautions for transportation, packaging and storage of diesel generator set:
(1) The generator manufacturer shall supply according to the list listed in the contract and deliver it to the project site free of charge. The customer's on-site staff shall sign for confirmation in writing. At the same time, the signing sheet shall be distributed to all parties for storage as the basis for supply and completion settlement.
(2) The generator manufacturer shall provide the packaging required for transporting the diesel generator set to the final destination specified in the contract to prevent damage or deterioration of the diesel generator set in transit.Such packaging shall take necessary protective measures against moisture, sun, rust, corrosion, vibration and other damage, so as to protect the diesel generator set from repeated handling, loading, unloading and transportation.
(3) The generator manufacturer is responsible for transporting the diesel generator set to the project site and unloading it to the location designated by the customer. The generator manufacturer shall be fully responsible for the loss or damage of goods during manufacturing, purchase, transportation, storage and delivery.
(4) The customer shall be responsible for the custody of the diesel generator set after it is delivered to the project site and handed over.
The above are some matters needing attention in the transportation, packaging and storage of diesel generator sets in the process of supply to customers sorted out by Guangxi Dingbo Power Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Dingbo Power is a diesel generator set manufacturer integrating the design, supply, commissioning and maintenance of diesel generator sets. Over the years, the company and Yuchai Shangchai and other companies have established close cooperative relations with reliable product quality and worry free after-sales. Customers are welcome to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the Cooling Systems for Diesel Gensets
Mar. 24, 2023
Mob.: +86 134 8102 4441
Tel.: +86 771 5805 269
Fax: +86 771 5805 259
Skype: +86 134 8102 4441
Add.: No.2, Gaohua Road, Zhengxin Science and Technology Park, Nanning, Guangxi, China.
Get in Touch